Welcome to MeDia Diagnostici Group
Since 1989 MeDia Diagnostics Group has been serving the In Vitro Diagnostics sector.
MeDia Diagnostics Group develops and manufactures in Italy laboratory in vitro diagnostic products for the world market.
The name MeDia
Diagnostics stands for quality and service in major CEE and extra CEE countries.
MeDia Diagnostics’s products are marketed by qualified distributors.
We independently develop and manufacture dedicated reagents forautomated systems that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our in vitro diagnostic systems are found in hospitals and other medical settings around the world.
Excellence and confidence in clinical chemistry testing
CE marked and fully IVD compliant
A complete system solution comprised clinical chemistry analyzers, reagents, accessories and consumables means
• MeDia Diagnostici as a manufacturer is responsible for the correctness of the application
• Your laboratory is using a CE marked system based on the In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Device Directive ( IVDMDD) 98/79/EC
• All application protocols and claims have been fully validated and tested in accordance with the IVDMDD
Overall your laboratory will be complying with IVDMDD and using a fully CE marked system solution guaranteed and fully supported.
Patient and clinician orientated
MeDia Diagnostics system solutions offer an uncompromised level of performance
• Patient results are accurate, precise and reliable
• Clinicians can optimise and standardize diagnosis and care
• Clinicians can compare inter-laboratory patient results with greater confidence
Overall your laboratory can have confidence in the quality of results, meaning clinicians receive accurate and reliable information and patients get best possible care.
Compliance and traceability
MeDia Diagnostics methods are compliant with international professional bodies recommendations such as:
• NGSP/DCCT (National Glycohemoglobin Standardisation Programme/Diabetes Control and Complications Trial)
Our methods are also traceable to international reference methods and material.
Overall your laboratory can have full confidence in the accuracy, precision and standardization of patient and EQA (External Quality Assurance) results.
Convenience, reduced waste and reduce troubleshooting
• MeDia Diagnostics reagents are ready-to-go
• No pouring over – save time and errors
• No additional on-site method adjustment
• Reagent kits are bar-coded and volumes are optimised to minimise waste
• Best-in-class methodologies offer maximum reagent stability, with less calibration, QC and repeats
• Dedicated support from one company with faster resolution of any issues - instrument or reagent
Overall your laboratory will save time, reduce troubleshooting, reduce waste and streamline support.